Wood Serving Tray with Handles, Natural Handcrafted Black Walnut Food Tray Serve Coffee, Tea, Cocktails, Appetizers, Breakfast
- 👍 OUTSTANDING QUALITY - Each tray is made in the USA with first classification, responsibly sourced, non endangered American Black Walnut Wood. After production, the tray is then double-finished with two layers of food safe polish to give you an attractive black walnut tray that is both functional and a pretty decor piece.
- ★ USEFUL EVERYWHERE - Whether you’re styling an ottoman, serving breakfast in bed, organizing your bathroom toiletries, holding TV remotes and video game controllers, or even resting plants, this tray is meant to be there for you no matter what. With easy-to-carry 4 inch cutout handles, you can bring the tray from countertop to living room, from kitchen to bedroom, office to outdoor patio… anywhere you’d like
- 🌱 BUILT TO LAST - Mortise and tenon joint structure,without any nails. It will hold under heavy pressure, won’t pull apart and will require almost no care to keep it in durable, pristine condition for years to come. Whether you’re styling an ottoman, serving breakfast in bed, organizing your bathroom toiletries, holding TV remotes and video game controllers, or even resting plants, this tray is meant to be there for you no matter what.
- 🎁 THE PERFECT GIFT - Classically beautiful wooden trays like this make a fantastic gift for the holidays, weddings, bridal showers, anniversary, housewarming parties, birthdays. Or simply use it as your own presentation piece for tastefully presenting charcuterie, cheese platters, and more to guests.
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by our products and offer a 100% guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your product, you can get your money back.
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).