Cutting Board, Wood Chopping Boards for Kitchen with Deep Juice Groove, Organic Acacia Butcher Block for Meat and Vegetable, Wooden Carving Board with Grip Handles BPA Free - Large
- Practical kitchen assistant: SKY LIGHT cutting board can be used on both sides, one side features juice groove, easy to cut juicy food such as fruits or vegetables. Our cutting board offers four sizes, medium, large, extra large and extra extra large. Different meets different condition, all sizes are recommended as housewarming gift, portable cutting board, pastry board for camp, and decorative dessert plates.
- Environmental friendly Acacia wood (ACACIA): Acacia is a natural wooden with a density of 0.91-1.05/cm3, which would protect your blade better and more sturdy than other material cutting boards. This chopping board only use wooden heart from natural wood, stare at the unique texture and pattern, feeling the power of growing green forest. Slight scratches on natural wood are normal
- Durable: Our 1 inch thick Acacia wood cutting board that can withstand heavy blows, chopping and soaking, would not warp or split. Proper cleaning (hand wash only) and oiling are necessary for a better use experience and prolong the chopping board’s life. Oil your cutting board on all surfaces every 3-4 weeks is essential to maintain the wood hydrated and reduce scratches.
- More than just chopping boards: hidden handles on both sides, convenient for cutting boards to be used as plates, used as trays for cheese, bread, etc. To delight your friends and family with this elegant plate.
- Warranty: 1 year warranty and a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. We believe this is one of the best cutting boards on the market and therefore confidently gives you an excellent guarantee.
- size: 16.5*13"-L
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).