- 🍃 NATURAL DESIGN & PATTERNS - The patterns are created by the Areca Palm leaves and are unique to each bowl, making them a great conversation starter at your next dinner party. The stylish natural fibers add a touch of class to every meal and are sure to impress all of your guests!
- ♻️ 100% ECO-CONSCIOUS & BIODEGRADABLE - Our compostable bowls are made from 100% pure palm leaves which are free of chemicals, so you can enjoy your food without worrying about harmful toxins. Unlike plastic disposable plates, you can simply throw these away in your compost bin after use, making them the smarter choice.
- 🎊 PERFECT FOR ALL EVENTS - Earthiest biodegradable bowls are the perfect choice for your dinner party, wedding reception, or picnic! Unlike lifeless alternatives, these will make your brunch bar, a round of desserts, or tacos look amazing. Their bamboo plates like design will be a great fit whether you’re going for a classic, garden, or modern look.
- 🌎 QUALITY & CONVENIENCE MATTER - These heavy-duty bowls won't get soggy in your salad or melt in the microwave like wood plates or plastic dinnerware! The palm leaf bowls are sturdy enough for everyday use and can be composted or recycled when your event is over, which is not only super stress-free but also the most conscious option.
- 🤝 HANDCRAFTED BY LOCAL FARMERS - Every step of production is performed by an empowered community of farmers who support their families and village. They collect the best quality fallen leaves and handcraft them without harming any trees or using chemicals. We are proud to support their safe working environment, while also providing you with the best eco-friendly bowls on the market!
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).