Defrosting Tray for Frozen Meat Rapid and Safer Way of Thawing Food Large Size Defroster Plate Thaw by Miracle Natural Heating A Pack with 7 Pieces Included
- ❤NATURAL HEAT: Instead of using microwave, electricity, hot water to defrost food fast and quick, it is a healthy way to thaw meat or frozen food quickly and naturally by defrosting master tray, while retains the essential Nutrients and Vitamins of food. The meat defroster tray is wonder and magic!
- ❤SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE FOODS: The size of defrosting plate for meat is: 13.65 in * 7.8 in. The large and flat surface enables you to thaw multiple items together, such as small food like breast or bacon or chicken or fish or burger patties or vegetables or broccoli, large pieces of meats or steak!
- ❤GOOD QUALITY AND EASY TO CLEAN: Aluminium has thermal conductivity and speeds food thaw, and large size of thawing tray for frozen meat is faster than small, which will save you more time while cooking. This non-stick coated defrosting board makes it easier to remove food from the surface and easy to clean. The thick Aluminium of thawing plate resists warping or bending.
- ❤7 PACKS IN ONE SET: A large defrosting plate with four red silicone corners, one sponge, and one hanging rope. It is easy to pick up and put it down with silicone corners, and every corner is red and fully fit with the tray. You had better to use the silicone sponge to wash the tray to avoid damaging non-stick surface and reducing the defrosting effect. There are two holes in the edge of the defrost plate, so you can hang the tray with hanging rope. It is easy to store and save space.
- ❤100% GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with our tray within 30 days, feel free to send it back for a full refund. In addition, if you have any question, please feel free to contact us, and we will reply you within 24 hours.
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).