Black Walnut Wood Ottoman Tray with Handles, Serve Tea, Coffee or Breakfast in Bed, Classic Wooden Decorative Serving Trays 24 x 24 Inches Extra Large Square
- You will need some extra space in your living room for drinks, food and odds and ends storage. Turn your ottoman into a small table, It's a perfect ottoman or a coffee table accessory. Whether you’re styling an ottoman, serving breakfast in bed, organizing your bathroom toiletries, holding TV remotes and video game controllers, or even resting plants, this tray is meant to be there for you no matter what.
- Classic and vintage walnut serving tray, generously sized, simple and elegant design with handles in both side. After production, the tray is then double-finished with two layers of food safe natural wood wax oil, Features a rich, natural dark finish; Adds a touch of luxury to any kitchen, dining room, or living area. you can bring the tray from countertop to living room, from kitchen to bedroom, office to outdoor patio… anywhere you’d like!
- Oversized square serving tray is larger than others wooden tray in Royalling, they are solid and heavy wood tray that won't slide around on your ottoman or table.
- Exquisitely handcrafted with 100% natural dark walnut wood, Each tray side is joined together with naturally interlocking dovetail joints, making it more heavy duty than mortise and tenon structures. It will hold under heavy pressure, won’t pull apart and will require almost no care to keep it in durable, pristine condition for years to come.
- Classic and beautiful wooden trays like this make a fantastic gift for the holidays, weddings, bridal showers, anniversary, housewarming parties, birthdays or simply use it for serving food on, or for displaying decorations on your dining table or coffee table.
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).