Wooden Decorative Rustic Tray For Ottoman |Coffee Table Decor | Serving Kitchen Tray With Metal Handles | Breakfast In Bed | Dinning Centerpiece Trays | Farmhouse Home Decoration (NATURAL BROWN)
Home & Kitchen Dining & Entertaining › Serveware › Serving Dishes, Trays & Platters › Serving Trays
- ENDLESS POSIBILITIES: THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN FIT THIS TRAY IN YOUR LOVELY HOME. BREAKFAST IN BED TRAY, OTTOMAN TRAY FOR YOUR REMOTES AND MAGAZINES, KITCHEN DÉCOR PLATTER, DINNING TABLE TRAY FOR YOUR FRESH FLOWERS AND BEAUTIFUL VASES, BATHROOM TRAY FOR YOUR TOWELS AND CANDLES. YOU CAN BRING YOUR VISION TO LIGHT WITH OUR TRAYS. THERE IS NO WRONG WAY ON HOW TO DECORATE TRAYS.
- DURABILITY: each serving tray is coated with stain resistant varnish. We want to make sure you enjoy serving your coffee, tea or food without fear of damaging your beautiful Wooden Tray. We are proud to choose Fir wood instead of other types of woods in the market simply because the wood is Durable, rot resistant, flexible, and having an excellent strength to weight ratio. Not having gaps in between the Trays makes it easier to carry drinks from one room to another without spills.
- The dimensions of this tray are 20" x 14" x 2.5'' making it the most lightweight tray in the market,with the perfect size to serve your guests or even just your family. It can easily be stored or displayed on your counter or table without taking up much space
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: This tray improves any design, whether it is farmhouse, rustic, modern, mid century, bedroom, living room; it is guaranteed to impress. Perfect for any practical or aesthetic use!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are a USA based company who stands by our products and guarantee a full refund if you are unhappy with your purchase. Encounter any issues? Our customer service team is here to assist you; your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).