Walnut Wood Cutting Board Round Cheese Serving Tray and Charcuterie Platter with Juice Drip Groove 10.5 Inch
- RICH CHOCOLATE HUE: When seasoned, the board carries an attractive dark brown shade, making it an attractive piece of home decor to go with its function. It makes the perfect gift for the holidays, weddings, bridal showers, anniversary, couple's housewarming parties, Mother's Day, or a best friend birthday. Or simply use it as your own presentation piece for tastefully presenting charcuterie, cheese platters, breads, pizzas, sushi and more to guests
- KNIFE-FRIENDLY SURFACE: The porous, soft straight grains of walnut wood make it an cutting surface that won’t dull your knives. And with the expertly carved juice groove around one edge to catch runaway liquids, you can take care of all messy food prep carving meats, slicing fruits, chopping vegetables, dicing herbs, mincing and more while keeping a clean kitchen
- ARRIVES IN ALL NATURAL UNFINISHED AND CUSTOMIZABLE STATE - Each board arrives in its raw unseasoned form so you can use any preferred seasoning oil or finishing wax you like to get the board's rich dark color. This way, you regain control of what goes into your board and what ultimately comes into contact with your food
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY: Each board is made in the the USA with responsibly sourced, non endangered Black Walnut Wood and is kiln dried and carefully smoothed before finishing. You get a thick, sturdy and reversible block that won’t warp, crack or splinter and will last you years if it’s properly maintained
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: This board is backed by a 100% guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your product, you can receive your money back
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).