Small Walnut Wood Cutting Board for Kitchen Cheese Charcuterie Board Multipurpose Reversible Butcher Block with Non-slip Mats, Handles and Juice Groove 12x8 Inch
- Black Walnut, Beautiful Color And Grain – wooden cutting boards sustainably sourced from the highest-grade (FAS) premium selection, coming in its unique and natural color and grain. Pro chefs prize walnut for its durability, stability and beauty, better than bamboo, plastic, glass, acacia and teak for preparing or serving fruit, vegetables, meat or bread.
- Seasoned, Thick, Handcrafted, Bonus Non-Slip Mats – extra thickness provides perfect stability. Edge grain expert handcraft for top durability and resistance to stains. Carefully seasoned and finished with organic food-grade cutting board oil. Run your hand over it and you will feel the pleasing touch! With bonus many non-slip mats, cutting boards can be fixed on the kitchen counter to avoid slipping shaking and noise. These mats can also be stacked for adjusting the height.
- Chop-N-Slice, Reversible, Juice Groove, Handle Grips – featured with wide and easy-to-clean juice groove to catch excess liquid during food prep. This board is perfect for carving grilled brisket, beef, pork, or ribs at barbecues, or as a cheese board and charcuterie board. The built-in inner handle grips make it easy to grab and carry.
- Knife Friendly, Durable – this all-natural board has perfect solidity and softness to prevent from blunting your knives. As with all wood cutting boards, it may show some knife marks, but when cared properly (instructions in the box) it will preserve the rich color and be one the most lasting items in your kitchen.
- Perfect Gift – classic gifts for housewarming, weddings, christmas, birthdays, Mother’s and Father’s Day, or any other family holidays and special occasions. Buy with confidence and enjoy the touchable and lasting greatness!
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).